Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Bridge once again...sigh!

This has just been a bad week for all the humans and the furbabys, woke up this morning to another beloved pet crossing the Rainbow Bridge. Little Neala was still just a tiny kitten who finally got her much needed surgery, but it proved to be just too much for her so after a few short days she had to say goodbye. This is all so hard, especially NOW....and of course we all wonder WHY??!! Maybe Keiko, Rocky and Neala are the only ones who have answers>>>but they ARE the lucky ones for as we all mourn for them down here, they are up @the Bridge probably having the times of their lives!
"Do not stand at my grave and cry, I am not there, I did not die."
Neala you will forever be in your Mawm's heart and someday again in her arms (((HUGZ)))

(Please note that I always link the subjects blog in my titles, just click & it will take you right there if you want to leave a kind note for them...)

No comments:

Post a Comment